Specialist Series, All Ranks
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 7th, 2019 to complete your application.
The Department of Surgery at the University of California, Irvine, anticipates openings for Junior, Assistant, Associate, and Full Specialists.
Requirements - Applications are being sought from B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. degreed candidates with strong laboratory research backgrounds and publication records. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. This is an ongoing recruitment and positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To be considered for the position interested candidates should visit:
https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04714, complete an online application profile and upload application materials electronically.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Orange, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Self-Statement of Research/Professional Competency - Describe research in a specialized area and demonstrated professional competency and activity
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now