Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Otolaryngology - Head & Neck Surgery is currently accepting applications for Postdoctoral Researcher/Scholar to conduct independent research during the academic year.
Applications for Postgraduate Researchers are being sought from recent PhD graduates. Interdisciplinary skills and approaches are required. This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions are dependent upon extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support and performance. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
To apply, please log into the UC Irvine's RECRUIT System, located at:
For further information pertaining to this recruitment please contact:
Fan-Gang Zeng, PhD or
Brian Wong, MD, PhD
John Middlebrooks, PhD
Department of Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
101 The City Drive South, Building 56, Suite 500
Orange, California 92868-5386
ZOT Code 5386
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://ent.uci.edu/
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now