Open July 3rd, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 1st, 2019 to complete your application.
The Department of Medicine at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings for Health Sciences Clinical Instructors in its various divisions. Clinicians interested in pursuing an academic medicine career in general or sub-specialty medicine will be given the opportunity to grow in a dynamic department.The divisions/sub-specialties include:Immunology Infectious Diseases Cardiology Nephrology and Hypertension Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism Occupational and Environmental Medicine Gastroenterology Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine General Internal Medicine and Primary Care Rheumatology Hematology/Oncology Minimum Requirements: Applicants must be board eligible/certified and licensed to practice in California.Salary: UC Irvine offers an excellent salary, incentive and benefit program. Faculty rank and compensation commensurate with experience and qualifications.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at
Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
UCI is an equal opportunity employer committed to excellence through diversity" in both the Description field and any uploaded PDF ads with "The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now