HS Assistant, Associate or Full Professor ( Hematology/Oncology )
Open July 2nd, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 1st, 2019 to complete your application.
The Division of Hematology/Oncology in the Department of Medicine is recruiting for clinical faculty members at the level of Assistant Professor or above, in the Health Sciences Clinical Series. Positions can involve clinical and academic activities at either or both UCIMC and the VA Long Beach Medical Center.
Requirements include an MD or equivalent degree, Board certification or eligibility in adult Hematology and/or Medical Oncology, and eligibility to obtain an active medical practice license in the State of California. Candidates are expected to lead and conduct clinical and/or translational research within a specific area of focus. UC Irvine is home to one of 43 NCI designated comprehensive cancer centers and one of only 23 institutions also holding a Clinical Translational Science Award.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04776. Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 5-7 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now