Multimedia Design Education Technology (MDEdTech) Fellowship
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
Department of Emergency Medicine
UC Irvine School of Medicine
The Department of Emergency Medicine is seeking applicants for the Multimedia, Design, and Technology (MDEdTech) Fellowship program for the start date of July 1, 2019. Clinical fellows will hold a Health Sciences Clinical Instructor title. The UCI Medical Center is a Level I Trauma center with 5,000 runs/year and a 50,000 ED census.
The fellowship incorporates emerging technologies, multimedia design, and social media into undergraduate (medical student) and graduate (residency) medical education. The goal is to create clinical educators who are nimble and engaged digital physicians, able to utilize novel technologies to better engage and educate learners in diverse learning environments. A two-year track may be available for those applicants in pursuit of an advanced degree.
For additional fellowship information, please visit:
Requirements to Apply:
- M.D. or D.O. degree
- Completion of an ACGME accredited Emergency Medicine Residency training program
- Eligible to obtain a California Medical License
Salary commensurate with level of clinical work.
Each application must contain: a statement of interest, CV, and three letters of recommendation.
Interested candidates should apply through UC Irvine's Recruit system located at:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Statement of Interest
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now