Project Scientist Series
Open July 3rd, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Biological Chemistry at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings for Project Scientists.
Applications are sought from candidates with a B.S., M.S., or Ph. D degree with a strong laboratory research background, publications, and specialized training in molecular biology, biochemistry, or related fields. This is an ongoing recruitment. Positions are dependent on extramural funding. Rank will be determined based on qualifications and experience. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal will be dependent on availability of support. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Review of applications will begin July 1, 2018 and will continue until positions are filled.
Positions may begin as early as August 1, 2018.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine's RECRUIT located at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04638
Additional information regarding available position can be obtained by contacting:
Department of Biological Chemistry
D240 Medical Sciences I
University of California
Irvine, CA 92697-1700
Please specify that you are applying for a Project Scientist position.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.biochem.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now