HS Clinical Instructor
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Anesthesiology & Perioperative Care at the University of California, Irvine School of Medicine is offering a one year fellowship program as a Clinical Instructors.
The Fellowship program is designed to provide extensive training in patient safety, quality improvement, quality monitoring, quality reporting and metrics through rotations, innovative Perioperative Medicine and Acute Pain Management/Regional Anesthesia Program.
The Fellowship is designed to provide extensive clinical training as well as opportunities for research and teaching in a dynamic, fast paced setting.
Minimum Requirements: California Medical License is required prior to appointment. Candidates must be board-certified or eligible for certification in Anesthesiology.
To apply, please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at:
A separate statement that addresses past and/or potential contributions to diversity, equity and inclusion should also be included in the application materials. For more information, please visit the Department of Anesthesiology and Perioperative Care website at http://www.anesthesiology.uci.edu
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now