Project Scientist Series
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Anatomy & Neurobiology at the University of California, Irvine periodically has openings for full-time positions in the Project Scientist Series.
Requirements: applications are being sought from recent PhD or MD/PhD graduates.
Interdisciplinary skills and approaches, as well as evidence of past research productivity, are preferred. Positions are dependent upon the availability of extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support. Rank and compensation will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
To apply, please log onto UC Irvine's recruitment site located at:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now