Lecturer for Winter Quarter 2019, Materials Science and Engineering
Open October 30th, 2018 through November 29th, 2018
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Start Date: Jan. 2, 2019
The Department of Materials Science and Engineering in the Samueli School of Engineering at UC Irvine has a need for a temporary lecturer to teach the required course "Principles of Materials Science". The selected candidate will have a PhD in Materials Science and Engineering or related field and have relevant and demonstrated teaching experience.
Apply by submitting your application to our online RECRUIT system at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF05042
Applicants should submit a resume, sample teaching evaluations (if available), a cover letter indicating your area(s) of expertise and the names and contact information of three references.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Sample Teaching Evaluations - If available
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now