Adjunct - Construction Technologies
Teaches Construction Technology courses during fall and spring semester of 2018-2019 school year on an adjunct basis.
Job Description: To develop in each student the skills of critical thinking and to help students learn the subject matter presented to them in order for that student to become a positive member of the community.
Other performance measures: Successful performance of the job requires creativity, initiative, and effective problem-solving. An incumbent must use tact and diplomacy. Following school dress standards, proper attendance or leave policies, and other work-habits concerns are required.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain student and course records.
2. Maintain and file current course outlines, objectives and grading procedures for all courses.
3. Exhibit innovative and adaptive instructional methods.
4. Participate in all mandatory training for OSU-Oklahoma City
5. Other related duties as assigned.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 625.00 - 625.00, Salary