HS Clinical Instructor Pool Ad
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
If you apply to this recruitment by June 30th, 2019, you will have until July 13th, 2019 to complete your application.
The Department of Pediatrics in the School of Medicine, University of California, Irvine is anticipating openings for physicians in its various divisions. These openings will be at the level of Clinical Instructor in the Health Sciences Clinical Series (non-tenured).
Adolescent Medicine * Genetics/Metabolic Disorders * Pediatric Neurology
Allergy/Immunology * Hematology/Oncology * Child/Adolescent Psychiatry
Cardiology * Infectious Diseases * Pulmonary * Child Development Center
Neonatal/Perinatal Medicine * Pediatric Surgery * Endocrinology
Nephrology * Pediatric Urology * General Pediatrics
Exercise Medicine * Medical Education
Requirements include: M.D. or M.D/Ph.D. and/or equivalent license appropriate to the position(s). Board Certification or Eligibility within specialty is also required. Interest in teaching is essential. The applicant must have demonstrated capabilities for teaching.
Application Procedure - Interested candidates should post their curriculum vitae and the contact information for three to five references on UC Irvine's new recruitment website: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04619
For additional information about this position you may contact the department:
Heather Alibert, Academic Affairs Manager
Department of Pediatrics
101 The City Drive
Orange, CA 92868-4482
E-mail: [email protected]
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now