Health Sciences Clinical Instructors (Fellowships)
Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Gavin Herbert Eye Institute at the UC Irvine School of Medicine, Department of Ophthalmology is accepting applications for clinical fellowships in the following sub-specialty areas:
- Oculofacial Plastic & Orbital Surgery
Applicants must possess a medical degree from a U.S. or Canadian medical school approved by the Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education (ACGME), have completed a three-year Ophthalmology residency program prior to start of fellowship, and be eligible for licensure in the state of California. The incumbent will participate in patient care, teach clinical programs, and work on current research projects related to ophthalmology disease and/or advancements in ophthalmology technology.
All fellowship applicants must register with and apply through the San Francisco Match program. For additional information on how to apply, please visit: http://www.ghei.uci.edu/fellowships.asp
An AP Recruit online application profile will be created for those that have been selected through San Francisco Match at UC Irvine's RECRUIT system located at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04433
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence. (Optional)
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now