Open July 1st, 2018 through June 30th, 2019
The Department of Anesthesiology at the University of California, Irvine anticipates openings in the Specialist Series, to study gene regulations related to chronic pain transduction using multidisciplinary approaches. Individuals with experience in some of these techniques, chronic pain models, genetically modified mice, immunohistochemistry, and cellular/molecular biology, are encouraged to apply.
Training will be provided to highly motivated individuals. Candidates must possess a minimum of a bachelor's degree.
TO APPLY: Please log onto UC Irvine Recruit system at https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04577
Applications will be considered until positions are filled.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement. (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 references required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now