Literary/Math Facilitator, ATA
Department: Advanced Technology Academy
Location: Advanced Technology Training Center
Reports To: Program Manager
Recruitment Type: External/Internal
Requisition ID: req564
Employment Type: Part-Time Support Staff
Vacancy Number: PT139-19
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: As program needs.
Number of Openings: 1
Responsible for the coordination and facilitation of the departmental math and reading skill up program.
- Planning, developing and executing lessons that reflect the curriculum
- Adapting mathematics curriculum for individual, small group, and remedial instruction to meet the needs of identified students or subgroups of students
- Evaluating the academic and social growth of students
- Evaluating student progress and the ability to meet courses standards in mathematical knowledge and skills
- Establishing and maintaining standards of student behavior
- Planning and developing lesson plans and teaching outlines
- Employing a variety of methodologies in teaching and instructing pupils, including demonstrations, discussions, and lectures
- Case management
Associates Degree and demonstrated experience in math and reading literacy
Special Note:This is a grant-funded position.
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.