Work Study - Student Support (Metro Campus)
Department: Veterans Upward Bound
Location: Metropolitan Campus
Reports To: Director, Veterans Upward Bound Program
Recruitment Type: Internal
Requisition ID: req625
Employment Type: Student
Vacancy Number: WS063-19
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: DAYS TO BE DETERMINED BY HIRING MANAGER AND STUDENT
Number of Openings: 1
Student to provide support services for department, as well as peer (military affiliate) support.
- Consistently maintain 6 credit hours each semester;
- maintain satisfactory academic progress;
- adhere to College's confidentiality policy;
- successfully pass background/drug screening;
- answer phone and take messages;
- clerical duties such as filing, data entry, copying and faxing;
- open and sort mail;
- strong interpersonal communication skills;
- willingness to learn new technology;
- assist with special projects;
- other duties as assigned.
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.