Director Of Institutional Advancement
Los Angeles, CA
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology seeks a dynamic and proven administrator for the position of Director Institutional Advancement. The Director Institutional Advancement will report to the President and serve as a member of the president's cabinet to provide the vision and strategic leadership for fundraising efforts around institutional initiatives of the highest value and priority to The Chicago School of Professional Psychology. This key leadership position provides extraordinary vision, strategic direction, an entrepreneurial spirit, and effective management for the Office of Institutional Advancement.
- Oversee the development of an advancement strategic plan, alumni affairs, and college relations
- build and lead a dynamic team
- develop a strong infrastructure for annual and capital campaigns
- responsible for establishing strong relationships with key constituents, strengthening ties with the national TCSPP communities, working effectively with government and business representatives, and enhancing alumni relations
- set the vision and strategic direction for programs that seek to involve alumni and friends in advancing the fundraising priorities of TCSPP
- work closely with the President and key constituents in planning and implementing programs to advance TCSPP.
- Professional credibility, intellectual depth, and collaborative skills to garner the trust and confidence of the President, senior staff, faculty, Trustees, students and other key constituents
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated presentation abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work across a complex organization, and provide inspired leadership
- Minimum of five years' experience in advancement/fundraising is required
- Creative, professional, and entrepreneurial spirit; strong intellectual curiosity
- Deep understanding of and appreciation for the philanthropic process and individual giving behaviors combined with direct solicitation experience
- Experience in higher education desired
- Ability to raise donor sights, articulate aspirational goals and ideas, set priorities, present philanthropic opportunities, and close gifts
- Working knowledge of planned giving, financial and/or estate planning concepts is highly desirable
- Excellent understanding of strategic campaign techniques and other campaign development tools
- Comprehensive campaign experience desired
- Proven ability to motivate staff to keep them engaged, energized and focused on results
- Advanced degree strongly preferred
- proven advancement officer with a record of successful fundraising
For more information about The Chicago School of Professional Psychology visit www.thechicagoschool.edu
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an affiliate of TCS Education System. For more information about TCS Education System visit www.tcsedsystem.org
TCS Education System offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
TCS Education System is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Chicago School of Professional Psychology