ITSM Program Coordinator
8AM - 5PM
$75,400 - $111,900
The ITSM Program Coordinator will lead the effective management of the ServiceNow ITSM platform through collaborative relationships with technical management and related campus partners. This position will oversee supporting activities to manage technology assets, navigating procedural and policy boundaries to implement related ITSM modules within ServiceNow along with identifying and removing obstacles to expanding the implementation across the organization. The ITSM Program Coordinator will work closely with all lines of business to ensure organizational ownership and related accountability for given ITSM modules. The position works closely with the ITS Leadership team to effectively deliver sustainable and organized demand, resource and project modules across the organization.
Knowledge relating to the design of processes and software across the organization.
Advanced skills and methodologies associated with process and software design, modification and implementation.
Demonstrated skills needed to develop process and system implementation plans.
Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. Interpersonal and communications skills to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
Demonstrated ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds.
Advanced knowledge of business processes and procedures.
Demonstrated testing and test planning skills.
Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Demonstrates problem solving skills.
Advanced knowledge of business and process analysis functions.
Understanding and skill in complex process and systems requirement documentation standards, such as Use Case modeling, User Story creations and narrative description.
Advanced knowledge of related areas of IT.
Demonstrated experience with process analysis, systems analysis, process architectures and systems analysis methodologies and practices including traditional waterfall, Agile, Agile Scrum, UML, UML Enterprise, et cetera.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview