Director of Content Strategy
The Director reports to the Assistant Vice President of ACE Leadership. This position coordinates the Division's content strategy including the creation, commission, and curation of content for leadership programming and division initiatives to support leaders and their higher education institutions.
Essential Job Duties or Tasks:
- Develop and implement a content strategy for the ACE Engage platform and other ACE Leadership programming that will support and enhance engagement, learning and community development among higher education leaders.
- Guide the conceptualization and development of high quality content for ACE Engage and leadership programming including regional summits and ACE Fellows. This work includes collaborating with colleagues in the division to identify content that higher education leaders need to promote innovation and high quality practice; defining learning outcomes and experiences that will build knowledge, promote learning, and enable action; identifying and preparing subject matter experts to serve as content developers, speakers and facilitators; facilitating content production including modules, podcasts, toolkits, and videos; overseeing the commissioning and curation of content from outside of ACE.
- Oversee and lead the governance of content creation, commissioning and curation for ACE Engage. Establish the workflow and policies for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
- Ensure that all content is on-brand; consistent with standards of quality, style and format; meets ACE’s technical quality and specifications; optimized for search and user experience; and consistent with ACE’s mission and strategic priorities.
- Ensure that all content is compliant with federal requirements and copyright and trademark agreements.
- Promote content responsiveness to the needs of higher education leaders through monitoring of activity on ACE Engage, traditional and social media, interaction with leaders, and larger social and business trends.
Education/Experience/Specialized Knowledge and Competency Requirements:
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience.
- Master’s degree in Instructional Design, Education or a related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with adult learning and instructional design.
- Doctorate in a related field.
- Experience in higher education.
- Experience facilitating active learning in a virtual environment.
- Advanced technical skills in MS Office, Learning Management systems, and web-based delivery tools such as Zoom or WebEx.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and design materials within limited time constraints.
- Experience with oversight of video and audio production.
*Resume and cover letter required
The American Council on Education is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
More searches like this
- Education Other Institutional & Business Affairs Jobs jobs in Non-Profit Organizations & Associations
- Curriculum & Instruction Other Institutional & Business Affairs Jobs jobs in Non-Profit Organizations & Associations
- Educational Administration & Leadership Other Institutional & Business Affairs Jobs jobs in Non-Profit Organizations & Associations
- Other Education Faculty Jobs Other Institutional & Business Affairs Jobs jobs in Non-Profit Organizations & Associations