Molecular Biology and Biochemistry Part Time Lecturer Spring 2019
Open date: October 12th, 2018
Next review date: November 11th, 2018
Apply by this date to ensure full consideration by the committee.
Final date: March 1st, 2019
Applications will continue to be accepted until this date, but those received after the review date will only be considered if the position has not yet been filled.
The Department of Molecular Biology and Biochemistry is seeking to fill one part time Lecturer position for Spring 2019. The assignment is to teach the lecture portion of Biological Sciences M118L (Microbiology lab). This will also involve supervising of the graduate student TAs who are responsible for teaching the individual lab sections. The salary is commensurate with experience. The minimum requirement is experience teaching biology related to this course topic, and/or an advance degree (M.S., Ph.D.) in biology.
Qualified candidates should submit a Curriculum Vitae with supporting information addressing previous employment, prior teaching experience, and the names of three references on the following on-line recruitment URL:
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now