Project Lab Coordinator
This 1st level of administrative support performs minor administrative duties under the direct supervision of either various higher level staff/faculty members, management and/or in some cases, lower level executive management.
- Managing the CCSE Lab areas.
- Coordinating the use of lab equipment.
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, implementing file backups, and configuring systems and applications for students, staff and faculty in CCSE.
- Coordinating project team schedules and usage within the lab.
- Room scheduling in the University's Event Management System.
- Coordinate and/or perform software installations, diagnostics, and repairs for all CCSE Computer Labs.
- Managing project and research assistant applications
High School diploma or GED equivalent and 2 years of course work in a Computing degree discipline.
A basic understanding of information technology is desirable. Strong customer service skills and problem solving skills are ideal. The ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment are desirable. Prior experience working on teams and computing projects is preferred.