Senior Endpoint Support Technician
8AM - 5PM
Commensurate with Experience
The Senior Endpoint Technician will assist with operations, troubleshooting, maintenance and the specialized support of VIP clients. Provides escalated, broad technical support with the emphasis on VIP client escalations and primary support. Plans and implements hardware and software upgrades. Troubleshoots, researches, resolves or appropriately triages moderately or complex technical issues associated with endpoint devices or network connectivity issues. May provide server administration support to clients or work with server administration team to provide local support as needed. Consults with users to assess and implement file structure needs and perform data migration. Performs backup server administration. Broad technical support knowledge of new endpoint solution integrations, Point of Sale (POS), basic knowledge of heath or clinical systems, knowledge in the support of virtual delivery methods or solutions, Web printing and remote accessible systems. Creates and oversees creation of complex technical internal support documentation. Develops and/or provides training as needed based on client complex system configurations. Provide one-on-one and small group internal training, FAQs, knowledge-base articles organizational-wide and job aids to assist users electronically. Provides technical support to internal support team members. The review of new emerging technology solutions as deemed by inter-departmental teams or vendor solution upgrades. Work with internal support teams to assist with the implementation of new technologies which will supported by endpoint support team. The salary offer will be commensurate with experience; however, the budget for the position is within the $60,000 to $70,000 range.
Self-motivated and works independently and as part of a team. Able to learn effectively and meet deadlines. Demonstrates problem-solving skills.
General knowledge of business and process analysis functions.
Skills associated with analysis of processes and issues of moderate scope, information flow and architecture.
Demonstrated ability to work with others from diverse backgrounds.
Demonstrated testing and test planning skills.
Intermediate knowledge of related areas of IT.
Knowledge relating to software design
Demonstrated effective communication and interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate technical information to technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization. Interpersonal and communications skills to work with both technical and non-technical personnel at various levels in the organization.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview