Senior Administrative Program Coordinator, Major Gifts
Advancement Associate VP Major Gifts
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Senior Administrative Program Coordinator, Major Gifts is a full-time, professional, administrative position reporting to the Director of Special Projects for Major Gifts. The position will provide support, implementation, and management of unit initiatives for the Senior Associate Vice President of Major Gifts and Director of Special Projects. The position will provide administrative support as it relates to the calendar management, scheduling of travel logistics and development activities for the Senior Associate Vice President of Major Gifts. The Senior Administrative Program Coordinator will assist with special projects and initiatives as decided by the Director of Special Projects. The position will assist with tracking the Major Gifts budget account and the recruitment and training of Major Gifts support personnel in coordination with the Director of Special Projects. The Senior Administrative Program Coordinator will work closely with other departments within the Office of Advancement including Stewardship, Corporate, Foundation, and Research Relations, and Advancement Information Services as well as Alumni Relations, Advancement Communications and Marketing, and other departments throughout the university.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY:
- Strong oral, written, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to manage multiple demands and multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel); knowledge of MS Access
- Demonstrated ability to pay attention to detail and keep projects on task, meeting and exceeding timeline expectations
- Ability to work occasional nights and weekends
- High School Diploma or equivalent and 3 year's related experience
- Knowledge of university fundraising
- Some office or administrative experience
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.