College of Education: Instructor - Education Policy, Organization & Leadership (F1800017)
Education Policy, Organization & Leadership
The Department of Education Policy, Organization & Leadership, in the College of Education, at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, seeks Instructors to serve as instructors in graduate courses in the areas of educational administration, higher education, human resource development and educational policy. These positions will be between zero to 100% time, depending on the load. Appointments less than 50% will carry the title of "Adjunct Instructor". The Instructor is responsible for the instruction of graduate courses, advising and academic committee service.
Responsibilities of the Instructor:
1. Design and teach courses at the graduate level in educational administration, higher education, human resource development and educational policy.
2. Ability and interest in advising and mentoring graduate students
3. A thorough understanding of at least one of the areas of study in the Department of EPOL
4. Serve on Department and Graduate College doctoral committees.
• Doctorate degree in education
• Record of evidence of preparation to teach graduate courses in educational administration, higher education, human resource development and educational policy.
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
To ensure full consideration, please create your candidate profile at http://jobs.illinos.edu and upload a cover letter that addresses your interest as a Instructor, area(s) of expertise, possible courses or content areas for which you are qualified, curriculum vita, and the name, address, and phone numbers of three references. To ensure full consideration, complete applications must be submitted by August 1, 2018 for 2018-2019 academic year.
For further information regarding the position, you may contact Yoon Pak at yoonp[email protected]
The University of Illinois conducts criminal background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer.
The University of Illinois is an Affirmative Action /Equal Opportunity Employer. The administration, faculty and staff embrace diversity and are committed to attracting qualified candidates who also embrace and value diversity and inclusivity. www.inclusiveillinois.illinois.edu
College Name or Administrative Unit: College of Education
Category: Faculty and Other Academic
Title: College of Education: Instructor - Education Policy, Organization & Leadership (F1800017)
Open Date: 03/06/2018
Organization Name: EPOL Admin