LACE Program Coordinator
8AM - 5PM
$44,200 - $65,700
The School of Medicine is driven by self-motived employees who are able to multi-task and work effectively as team members to accomplish a wide range of deliverables. With oversight and direction from the Medial Partnership Manager, the LACE Program Coordinator is responsible for the operational management of the accredited medical training program. The position requires a comprehensive and detailed understanding of policies, as well as a high degree of initiative and independent judgment. The LACE Program Coordinator will continually assess and direct a wide range of programmatic issues including long range planning, assisting in the recruitment of faculty, developing projects, analyzing administrative workflow, maintaining databases, communicating with faculty and students regarding a range of issues, and managing internal and external relations. Please be advised that the full annualized salary range for this position is $44,200 to $87,200; however due to budgetary reasons, the pay for this position will be based on the candidate's education/experience and will not exceed the mid-point of the pay scale which is $65,700.
Communication skills; includes verbal, written and active listening. Service oriented and responsive to questions and requests. Ability to interact in a professional, resourceful, and courteous manner.
Demonstrates professional behavior by exhibiting sound work habits, having thorough knowledge of policies/procedures, employing proper communication between programs and departments.
Skills in judgment, decision-making and problem solving.
Ability to multi-task.
Demonstrated interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to develop working relationships within department and with learners.
Basic knowledge of relevant policies and regulatory requirements. Basic knowledge of health professions education industry.
Investigative, data analysis, and reporting skills. Ability to generate computer reports, checking for errors, correcting and submitting accurate reports. Skills include entering, maintaining, extracting, and analyzing data in electronic systems.
Promotes teamwork and provides a sense of leadership by participating in various integral committees with the department and the institution.
Excellent organizational skills, analytical, and demonstrated attention to detail. Ability to work with extremely complex faculty calendars/schedules requires extremely well organized and detail oriented precision.
Basic knowledge of administrative analysis and operations research. Acquiring skills in developing and implementing processes and systems. Familiarity with the administrative and operational implications in a program.
Knowledge of educational technology and systems. Ability to troubleshoot and triages related technology issues.
Knowledge of college/school policies, procedures and requirements.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview