Grant Program Coordinator
The Cancer Center Core Support department seeks a Grant Program Coordinator.
Will be liaison between Cancer Center, Department of Toxicology and Cancer Biology and Center for Research on Environmental Disease faculty and CoM Sponsored Research Administrative Services for proposal submission and progress reports. Work with both groups to ensure deadlines are met.
Facilitate faculty applications for developmental/pilot grant mechanism submission and reporting.
Work with faculty and CoM Sponsored Research Administrative Services to resolve grant issues.
Grant Program Coordinator
7H025:CANCER CENTER-CORE SUPPORT
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
Sitting at a desk for long periods of time performing repetitive tasks, occasionally handling objects up to 25 lbs.
Microsoft Office Suite, In-depth knowledge of pre- and post-award grant management.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
Bachelor's degree plus 3 or more years of related experience preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * University of Kentucky HealthCare recognizes a set of values that guide us in our daily interactions. By applying for a position within UK Healthcare, you are indicating your commitment and expressing your agreement to our five values. These values are diversity, innovation, respect, compassion, and teamwork. Please choose one of the UK Healthcare values and give a specific example when you exhibited this quality in your professional experience.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- HERCjobs.org (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Institute for Diversity in Health Management
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter