Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 10-10-2018
Incumbent will assist with conducting research projects and production at the Illinois State University Farm and within the Department of Agriculture at Illinois State University.
1. High school diploma or GED
2. Possession of a valid Illinois vehicle operator's license(s).
3. Two (2) years (24 months) of experience and training:
a. General agricultural experience as appropriate performing general animal, livestock or related farming duties.
b. Vocational training specifically related to agriculture such as community college or vocational programs.
30 semester hours equals 1 year (12 months)
Associate Degree (60 semester hours) equals 2 years (24 months)
4. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
5. A final candidate must complete a post-offer pre-employment physical exam. Employment is contingent on the successful result of the pre-employment physical.
1. Willingness to work within University Farm Guidelines.
2. Willing to work in extreme conditions.
3. Willing to follow research protocols.
4. Willing to be team player.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.