Adjunct - Physics
Teaches Physics classes for Fall 2018 semester.
Essential Job Functions:
1. Maintain student and course records.
2. Maintain and file current course outlines, objectives and grading procedures for all courses.
3. Exhibit innovative and adaptive instructional methods.
4. Provide continuing education experiences for the community.
5. Participate in all mandatory training for OSU-Oklahoma City
6. Other related duties as assigned.
The duties listed in this job description are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related, or a logical assignment to the position.
Hiring Range:(Contingent upon available funding): 600.00 - 650.00, Salary