Undergraduate Operations Coordinator, Chicago Campus
National Louis University (NLU) has set the ambitious goal of becoming a local and national leader in closing the achievement gap in bachelor’s degree attainment. Through an innovative, affordable, rigorous, flexible, supportive, and professionally focused approach to undergraduate education, NLU seeks to help thousands of students – many of whom face significant barriers to completing college – get to and through college and move on to successful careers and fulfilling lives.
Working with the Associate Dean of Pathways and General Education, the Undergraduate Operations Coordinator position provides high level administrative support and project management to the NLU Undergraduate College.
We seek an individual who is looking to get in on the ground floor of an innovative effort to close the college achievement gap and who is excited about the opportunity to help to build a unique and transformational approach to ensuring the postsecondary success of all NLU undergraduate students. The position will report to the Associate Dean of Pathways and General Education, while working collaboratively across the team to ensure all objectives are achieved.
Experience, Education, and Skills
• College Degree or relevant coursework required. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
• Minimum 3 years work experience.
• Demonstrated skills in MS Office (including PowerPoint, Excel and Word), desktop publishing and project management required, and ability to learn new technology systems for purposes such as scheduling, mass communications, data reporting, etc.
• Customer service, can-do mindset; comfortable interacting with students, faculty, administrators, and partners.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Maintain confidentiality.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
• Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple duties concurrently.