Director of Operations, Goldring Institute for International Business
Freeman School of Business
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Director of Operations is responsible for the implementation and oversight of the Goldring Institute¢,€,'s multiple educational programs in Latin America, Asia, Europe, and India. The Goldring educational programs include MBA, Master of Finance, and Master of Management, as well as advanced management non-degree programs offered in international locations.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY
- Excellent leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively in a collaborative manner
- Excellent supervisory skills
- Excellent budget management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills and excellent working knowledge of software packages and applications applicable to responsibilities of the position
- Master's Degree and five (5) year's experience in management of academic-related marketing and student-service operations
- Master's in Business Administration
- Fluency in a second language, preferably Mandarin or Spanish
- Experience with operations of international educational programs
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.