Enrollment Services Communication Associate, Part-time
Associates assist students, prospective students, and parents with advising, guidance & counseling regarding admission, financial aid, and registration questions. Collaborates with ES Division staff members to provide exemplary customer service.
- Receive inbound calls from students, prospective students, parents regarding Admissions, Registration, and Financial Aid.
- Respond to student, prospective student, and parent emails
- Make outbound calls for various calling campaigns
- Provide timely and accurate responses to students, prospective students, and parents questions
- Excellent customer service and professional verbal and written communication skills
- Familiarity with computer navigation using Microsoft Office suite.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office products, BANNER, NolijWeb, DegreeWorks, CRM
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced work environment, demonstrated ability to manage time and proven ability to achieve set goals and have a strong customer service attitude.
- High level of empathy and ability to deal with difficult and confidential situations
- Working knowledge of and abide by the regulations of the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Execute operational excellence, deliver second-mile service, and activate emotional connections with our students, prospective students, and other constituents
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual (Spanish) or other languages welcome