The Smith College Non-Degree Programs team is looking for an energetic marketing professional who is passionate about women in business and excited to create and implement engaging initiatives to market a growing portfolio of Executive Education and Precollege Programs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute strategies for online advertising, brand/product marketing, social and email operations that can be monitored, measured and optimized according to industry best practices.
- Oversee the design, branding and production of marketing materials from inception to deployment.
- Implement event- and trigger-based communications and work to establish funnel-based metrics.
- Conduct market research and analyze effectiveness to inform decisions regarding strategic marketing direction, product segmentation, and customer targeting. Lead CRM initiatives to meet goals.
- Develop and deliver quantitative and qualitative reports/presentations on ROI for all campaigns.
- Develop content and digital strategies for websites; lead web content production.
- Actively participate in process improvements. Create project timelines and ensure deadlines are met.
- Manage and meet budget(s).
- Direct vendors/consultants and collaborate with multiple functional groups.
- Stay current with marketing trends to help position Non-Degree Programs as a leader in the space.
- Support the development of new programs through research, focus groups, and test marketing.
- Represent Smith Non-Degree Programs at industry and professional association events.
- Other duties as assigned
Education/ Experience: Bachelor's degree, plus 5-7 years of relevant experience, or an equivalent combination of education/experience. Experience with increasing sales funnel through marketing initiatives. Experience with marketing educational programs preferred.
Skills: Outstanding project management, problem-solving, organizational, analytical, interpersonal, writing, editing, and presentation skills. Creative and strategic thinker able to assist in driving increased revenue to achieve financial goals. Ability to build productive working relationships with individuals at all levels.
Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a high pressure and changing environment. Ability to make data-driven decisions; good judgment with confidential information. Demonstrated ability to lead projects from beginning to end and meet revenue mandates. Proficiency with Google G Suite, Microsoft Office, a CRM, Google Analytics and Adobe Creative Suite. Strong work ethic, curiosity and passion for advancing women in business.
Smith College is an equal opportunity employer encouraging excellence through diversity.