We are looking for a Student Intern in the Advancement Office, someone who would enjoy working with students, faculty and donors and will be a great partner in helping us plan events and other responsibilities associated with fundraising.
The Student Intern will serve as a representative in the Advancement Office and provide general office to a fun team of people.
This position is located in Pasadena and reports directly to the Director of Advancement.
- Assist with filing, document scanning, photocopying and other general office management services.
- Provide support at institutional events such as the annual Burgess Lecture, Children's School Spring Benefit, and Alumni Receptions that are off site and on campus.
- Prepare materials for commencement and assemble mass mailings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Maintain a professional demeanor
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to lift items up to 20lbs
- Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, etc.
- Must be able to work occasional evenings and weekends.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School offers a generous compensation and benefits package, as well as the opportunity to work for a leader in the field of education. Some of our key benefits include: generous paid time-off, medical and dental coverage, company-paid life and disability insurance, retirement plan with employer contribution, multiple flexible spending accounts (FSA), tuition reimbursement, professional development, and regular employee appreciation events.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pacific Oaks College and Children's School