Geriatrics - 300702
The Geriatrics Department at the University of North Texas Health Science Center is seeking to hire a Project Coordinator to join our team. Responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to:
* Coordination of partnering institution and organizations to implement project activities.
* Development of program/project materials in collaboration and coordination with partnering institutions and organizations.
* Oversight and coordination of provision of services and training with partnering institutions and organizations.
* Support Project Director and Principle Investigators met project deliverable.
* Assist Project Director and Investigators in ensuring compliance, evaluation and performance measures are recorded and met.
* Responsible for execution of the project evaluation, including ensuring attainment of outcomes, project goals and activities.
* Collect, tabulate and interpret project data as required.
* Assist in the preparation of annual, semiannual and ad hoc reports to funders and other stakeholders.
* Collaborate with project partners to meet the project goals.
The University of North Texas System is firmly committed to equal opportunity and does not permit - and takes actions to prevent - discrimination, harassment (including sexual violence), and retaliation on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, family status, genetic information, citizenship or veteran status in its application and admission processes, educational programs and activities, facilities, and employment practices. The University of North Texas System immediately investigates and takes remedial action when appropriate.
The University of North Texas System also takes actions to prevent retaliation against individuals who oppose a discriminatory practice, file a charge, or testify, assist or participate in an investigative proceeding or hearing.
The successful candidate will possess a Bachelor's degree and two (2) years of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
The preferred candidate will possess the following additional qualifications:
* Master's Degree.
Special Instructions to Applicants
Applicants must submit a resume and a cover letter with their online application.
Salary Commensurate with Experience
Application Types Accepted
Occupational Exposure to HIV/HBV?
Occupational Exposure to Hazardous Chemicals?
Occupational Exposure to Tuberculosis?
Require a valid Texas Driver's License?
Require a certification?
Official Job Title
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Open Until Filled