8AM - 5PM
$44,200 - $65,700
The school of medicine (SOM) at the University of California Riverside (UCR) is seeking to recruit a Research Analyst. Founded in 2012, the SOM at UCR is the sixth University of California medical school and serves the rapidly growing and dynamic inland southern California region be training a much-needed physician workforce and catalyzing innovations in research, education, and healthcare delivery. The UCR SOM's mission is to improve the health of the community in the inland empire, one of the most ethnically diverse and medically underserved areas of the country. Central to the mission of the SOM is the established Center for Health Communities (CHC), a research center that promotes the conduct of community-based, community-partnered, and population health research. The research analyst works under the direction of the principal investigator (PI) or faculty member on research projects for the school of medicine's social medicine, population and public health department through the Center for Healthy Communities (CHC). The continuance of this position is contingent upon grant funding.
Working knowledge and experience with data collection activities.
Working knowledge of the design and implementation of data collection procedures and protocols.
Working knowledge and skills associated with report preparation.
Strong analytical skills required at this level.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview