Senior Program Coordinator
Freeman School of Business
Location: New Orleans, LA
The Senior Program Coordinator position is a member of the Office of Undergraduate Education (OUE) staff. The position is responsible for the coordination and administration of the Business School programs and activities assigned to the OUE. Among these programs and activities are the Business Minor Summer Institute, the Business Program within the Tulane Interdisciplinary Experience Seminar (TIDES), and OUE Marketing and Communications including the BSM Student Handbook.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES/COMPETENCIES TYPICALLY NEEDED TO PERFORM THIS JOB SUCCESSFULLY
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to make independent decisions related to the coordination of assigned programs
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills including the ability to work in a collaborative manner
- Proficient computer skills with knowledge of software applications applicable to the responsibilities of the position including website maintenance, word-processing, database management and presentation programs
Bachelor's Degree and two (2) years of relevant experience
High School Diploma/Equivalent and six (6) years of relevant experience
- Experience coordinating/administering academic programs in higher education
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.