Administrative Associate III
Performs more advanced administrative duties usually under the general supervision of a Vice President or Executive Director of a division, while operating with considerable independence (may also perform some analysis). Typical duties also include assisting management in duties of a confidential nature; demonstrate a high degree of administrative skill, competence, and knowledge of organization procedures/policies.
- Maintain the calendars of Executive Directors/Directors
- Schedule meetings
- Process departmental travel using the Concur Travel System
- Make purchases and payments using OwlPay, the ePro System and P-Card
- Reconciling P-Card Statement Monthly
- Review and respond to emails
- Answer main telephone line and route calls to appropriate personnel
- Supervise Student Assistants
- Produce reports, assist with letters, memos, and various paperwork
- Prepare and receive shipments
- Provide back up to other department areas as needed
- Able to deal with multiple projects at one time
- Provide services of a confidential nature
- Ability to work independently using personal judgment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork, and communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite
- Detailed oriented, strong organizational and follow up skills
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution of higher education in related field.
- Previous experience in higher education.