Assistant Men's Basketball Coach
Assistant Men’s Basketball Coach
Commensurate with experience
Medical/dental, vision, life and retirement
September 24, 2018
November 23, 2018
The Assistant Men's Basketball Coach will be responsible for all aspects of building and maintaining the Division II College basketball program. The individual will ensure the program adheres to all rules and regulations of the University and/or the Central Intercollegiate Athletics Association (CIAA) and the NCAA. Serve as a Campus Security Authority for the Clery Act.
- Ensures the basketball program remains compliant with all CIAA and NCAA rules and regulations.
- Evaluates and recruits student athletes from various markets associated with the University.
- Represent the University and carry him/herself in a professional and positive manner.
- Attract, recruit and maintain student athletes to the basketball program.
- Work closely with the head coach of the basketball program and other key athletic personnel and staff.
- Adhere to all rules and regulations and guidelines pertaining to the University.
- Coordinate travel, academic success and player development, weight training and conditioning, scouting, film exchange, community service projects, game prep and other athletic activities.
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution. 1-2 years of collegiate coaching experience required. Knowledge of NCAA & CIAA rules and regulations, Effective oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills, Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse group of students and staff. Excellent organizational skills and abilities. Collegiate experience as a student-athlete at a Division II level desired, CPR and First Aid Certification.
Walking, sitting, standing, squatting, and lifting a minimum of 25 pounds.
Send Letters of Interest and Resumes to:
Saint Augustine’s University
Office of Human Resources
1315 Oakwood Avenue
Raleigh, NC 27610-2298
Email: [email protected]
Notices and Disclaimers
Saint Augustine’s University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
No Phone Calls Please.