Quarterly Part-Time Lecturer Position - Department of Computer Science
Open July 20th, 2018 through April 30th, 2019
The Department of Computer Science has the occasional need for part-time lecturers in the various areas of Computer Science.
Each application should contain: a cover letter, curriculum vitae, a description of teaching interests, all available teaching evaluations and 2-3 letters of reference. In addition, a statement of applicant's contributions to diversity is required -statement addressing how your past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
Salaries are commensurate with technical and teaching experience and/or level of education. Appointments may be made at varying percentages of time.
All application materials must be uploaded at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04811
Applications for Fall Quarter positions should be received on or before August 31, 2018.
Applications for Winter Quarter positions should be received on or before December 1, 2018.
Applications for Spring Quarter positions should be received on or before March 1, 2019.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Job location Irvine, CA
More information about this recruitment: http://www.cs.uci.edu
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Research (Optional)
- Statement of Teaching - See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Teaching Evaluations (Optional)
- 2-3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now