Executive Assistant II
Provide Critical Support
Our organization doesn’t run without our administrative/executive support professionals. Come join a team where you will utilize your strengths and have the opportunity for personal growth, empowering you to realize your potential.
Executive Assistant II
By joining the team that is designing and implementing the Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine, you will have the opportunity of a lifetime to create a medical school that will educate physicians for the 21st century and beyond and be a catalyst for change in medical education. This position will be working as a part of an extremely dynamic team of professionals supporting all aspects of the School of Medicine and the creation of the infrastructure, process, and procedures for the Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine. The team works from an interdependent model of practice and we are looking for someone who thrives in a highly challenging role within a high functioning team-based environment.
The Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine will offer more than a conventional medical education. It will provide students with the unique opportunity to be taught by the physicians of Kaiser Permanente and immersed in one of the nation’s highest-performing health care organizations. Students will gain critical knowledge and real-world experience and benefit from unprecedented access to Kaiser Permanente's people, data and technology. This unparalleled approach, plus our deep commitment to resilience, well-being, and inclusion will create a culture where physicians are better prepared to face the health challenges of the future, while helping the nation’s diverse communities thrive.
In this role, you will be responsible for advanced administrative and business operations support for senior management. You will be required to continuously use technical and business vocabulary and have detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations, policies, procedures, and personnel. In addition, you will analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyzing data, and prepare reports/recommendations. You will work independently to anticipate and meet business needs.
- At least ten years of administrative and executive assistant experience with increasing levels of scope and discretion
- A high school diploma or GED; a bachelor’s degree is preferred
- Demonstrated success providing executive support within a complex work environment
- Deep knowledge of, or capability to quickly learn, academic protocols, processes, and terminology
- The ability to effectively use in-depth knowledge of company practices, techniques, and standards to work autonomously
- The ability to apply advanced business theories/concepts to accomplish significant department projects and/or initiatives
- Extreme orientation to detail and the ability to coordinate and provide support to an executive with a highly dynamic/complex role at the Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine
- The ability to complete tasks in creative and effective ways
- The ability to use intermediate-to-advanced MS Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, and/or PowerPoint) to create sophisticated presentation materials with graphs/illustrations
- Demonstrated proofreading ability for accuracy, clarity, and Kaiser Permanente established formatting
- The ability to use advanced verbal and written communication skills to compose more complex, detailed correspondence, meeting minutes, and reports, recommend updates to department/functions, and represent department function
- The ability to work autonomously in a fast-paced environment, be resourceful, and independently make key decisions
- Proven track record of creating strong, mutually-supportive relationships with both peers and leadership
- The ability to work in a Labor/Management Partnership environment
For immediate consideration, please visit http://kp.org/careers for complete qualifications and job submission details, referencing job number 694448.
Learn more about the Kaiser Permanente School of Medicine at: https://schoolofmedicine.kaiserpermanente.org/
External hires must pass a background check/drug screen. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran, or disability status.
This position supports Kaiser Permanente’s code of conduct and compliance by adhering to all laws and regulations, accreditation and licensure requirements, and internal policies and procedures.
Discover what it’s like to be part of an industry-leading organization driving innovative care and technology. Get social with us and see what people are saying!
Glassdoor and LinkedIn: Kaiser Permanente
Facebook: Kaiser Permanente Thrive
YouTube: Kaiser Permanente Careers