Quality Assurance Officer
Biosafety Office TNPRC
Location: Covington, LA
The Quality Assurance Officer provides services directly to personnel through field consultations, inspections, data/document review and training. The employee is responsible for supporting the development of a comprehensive quality program at Tulane National Primate Research Center (TNPRC).
This position works collaboratively and directly with TNPRC core research support labs to develop quality standards and works to implement a quality system of management controls to ensure the uniformity, consistency, reliability, reproducibility, quality, and integrity of experimental data. He/she must exercise a high level of initiative, positive interaction, and follow-through in all aspects of program implementation and assignments.
- Bachelor's Degree in life/health sciences, public health or other related discipline
- Five years experience working in a biological laboratory following GLP or similar quality standards
- Master's degree or higher preferred
- Management oversight of GLP laboratories, and documented record of implementation of Quality
- Programs in life/health sciences or public health laboratory
- Certification through Project Management Institute as a Project Management Professional (PMP)
Tulane is an EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled employer.