8AM - 5PM
Commensurate with Experience
The Training Administrator provides program support, conducts analysis, and coordinates training activities in a systemwide program. The individual assesses needs, implements training solutions, and collaborates in order to prioritize and organize work. The position manages and evaluates educational events, conferences, and/or classroom activities. The analyzes resources, maintains controls, and develops recommendations to address a wide range of training issues. The Training Administrator provides support for testing courses to ensure they are functional, designed for learning in mind, and compliant with learning management systems. The position works as part of a team to accomplish systemwide goals in developing training and educational resources. This position will be stationed at UC Path with the expectation of driving to the UC Riverside campus on a weekly basis. *** Candidate will be required to submit work samples and conduct a teaching demonstration during interview.***
Basic knowledge of software systems in the completion of work assignments (for example, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working knowledge of delivering training programs and of other areas of human resources.
Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills and good presentation skills.
Familiar with current training programs and trends
Basic proficiency using spreadsheet and database software in analysis, management, and reports.
Knowledge of organizational policies and procedures and knowledge of functional area.
Basic knowledge of other areas of human resources
Working knowledge of adult learning theories and education methodologies.
University of California experience or familiarity with higher education institutions or non-profit organizations
Knowledge of the technical tools and platforms required to achieve the delivery of engaging and media-rich online learning content, and of trends in the use and effectiveness of educational technology and learning.
In the Heart of Inland Southern California, UC Riverside is located on nearly 1,200 acres near Box Springs Mountain in Southern California; the park-like campus provides convenient access to the vibrant and growing Inland region. The campus is a living laboratory for the exploration of issues critical to growing communities'air, water, energy, transportation, politics, the arts, history and culture. UCR gives every student, faculty and staff member the resources to explore, engage, imagine and excel.
UC Riverside is recognized as one of the most ethnically diverse research universities in the country boasting several key rankings of which we are extremely proud.
- Washington Monthly (August 2016) ranked UC Riverside 12th in the nation in its annual University and College Survey. \
- Education Trust placed UC Riverside 9th in the nation for closing the graduation gap between black and white students by 1.7 percentage points.
- In QS World University Rankings 2016/2017, UC Riverside's Department of Philosophy is #1 in the world for the frequency with which published papers are cited by other philosophers.
- U.S. News and World Report Survey (September 2016) ranked UC Riverside 118th overall; earns "Great Schools, Great Prices."
- Shanghai Jiao Tong University (August 2016) Academic Ranking of World Universities ranked UC Riverside among the top 151 to 200 institutions. This survey bills itself as "the most trustworthy precursor of global rankings of the world's top 500 universities."
- U.S. News and World Report's Best Graduate Schools (2016) including:
- Graduate School of Education - 62nd among ranked schools
- Bourns College of Engineering - 71st among ranked schools
For information about our generous employee benefits package, visit: Employee Benefits Overview