Part-time Temporary PROS Assistant
Part-time Temporary PROS Assistant
Position Number: 10059025
Benefits Eligible: No
Campus Location: Dahlonega
Job Close Date: 05/10/2018
General Summary: The University of North Georgia is currently accepting applications for a Part Time Temporary PROS Assistant. The PROS Assistant will support the PROS program team to implement and execute the PROS (Personal Roadmap to Ongoing Success) program student professional development program. The program is designed to ensure students of the Mike Cottrell College of Business (MCCB) are work-ready upon graduation and more successful in their on-going careers. All MCCB BBA students (approximately 4,000) are required to complete the program as a requirement for graduation).
Located in the fastest-growing region of the state, the University of North Georgia is a multi-campus university with an enrollment of over 19,000 students, making it one of the largest institutions in the University System of Georgia. UNG is focused on a mission of educational excellence, leadership development and community engagement opportunities that develop students into leaders for a diverse and global society. Through a variety of educational pathways that provide access and range from certificates and associate degrees to a professional doctoral program, UNG is responsive to regional education and economic development needs. Federally designated as a senior military college, one of the university's signature leadership programs is its 800-member Corps of Cadets on UNG's Dahlonega Campus.
Job Duties & Responsibilities: The PROS Assistant will:
- Assist with maintenance and daily updating of large volumes of student records including participation and progress reporting.
- Assist with student inquiries and management of program email.
- Assist with program events, activity planning and preparation. May include day of participation and student follow up.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- High ethical standards and ability to work with a variety of internal and external constituents, including service providers, vendors, faculty and staff.
Certifications/Licenses & Minimum Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Two years of experience required.
- High level of attention to detail and experience in excel needed to meticulously maintain student records.
Required Documents: Cover Letter, Resume/Curriculum Vitae
Special Instructions to Applicants: Please submit contact information for three professional references. This position will require a background check.
Employer Information: All employment offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation, as determined by the University of North Georgia in its sole discretion. The University of North Georgia, a unit of the University System of Georgia, is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sex or national origin, age, disability, religion, genetics or veteran status. Georgia is an open records state. Also, UNG is a federal contractor and desires priority referrals of protected veterans.
We provide equal employment opportunities to minorities, females, protected veterans, and disabled individuals, as well as other protected groups.
The University of North Georgia is committed to providing equal opportunity to all qualified applicants without discrimination at the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, sex, age, disability or handicap as a matter of college policy and as required by applicable state and federal laws.