Lecturer in Modern Iranian History
Open August 20th, 2018 through October 5th, 2018
The Department of History announces a part time lecturer position for the 2018-2019 academic year. We are seeking candidates with strong teaching credentials who can contribute to our undergraduate program in the field of Modern Iranian History for Spring 2019.
History 131D: Modern Iran (Upper Division) - Spring 2019**
The department will create a pool of candidates and will make selections when the final budget is approved. The salary is $6842.25 per course (based on an annual 9 month salary of $54,738.00).
Applications must be submitted on line at: https://recruit.ap.uci.edu/apply/JPF04901
Interested applicants should provide a letter of application, CV, sample syllabus of your proposed course(s) and evidence of teaching excellence (ie. course evaluations or teaching statement), and 2 letters of recommendation.
*Minimum Requirement: Ph.D. in History or related field.
To ensure full consideration please apply before October 5, 2018.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
**Service Period (3/27/19 - 6/14/19)
Questions should be directed to:
UC Irvine: Department of History
firstname.lastname@example.org / (949) 824-6522
Job location Irvine, CA
- Cover Letter
- Curriculum Vitae - Your most recently updated C.V.
- Sample Syllabus - Syllabus of your proposed course(s). No more than 2 samples.
- Evidence of Teaching Excellence - Course evaluations, Teaching statement, or other documents.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity - Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI's Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- 2-3 letters of reference required
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
Get started: press Apply Now