Work Study - Auxiliary Support (Jerry Sue Thornton Center)
Department: Human Resources
Location: Jerry Sue Thornton Center
Reports To: Analyst, HRIS
Recruitment Type: Internal
Requisition ID: req678
Employment Type: Student
Vacancy Number: WS076-19
Union Position: Non-Union
Work Schedule: DAYS TO BE DETERMINED BY HIRING MANAGER AND STUDENT
Number of Openings: 1
Demonstrate good organizational skills, demonstrate the ability to work in a professional setting, demonstrate the ability to solve problems, learn and obtain knowledge of College and Human Resource operations.
- Consistently maintain 6 credit hour each semester;
- Maintain satisfactory academic progress;
- Adhere to College's confidentiality policy;
- Successfully pass background/drug screening;
- Support of auxiliary or retail services;
- Familiarity with the college/campus locations;
- Work with specialized equipment as designated by position;
- Maintain consistent scheduling availability;
- Other duties as assigned.
Special Instructions to Applicants: During the application process, you may be required to attach a cover letter and/or resume. It is recommended that you have these documents ready to be attached electronically to the online application. This system accepts only MS Word or PDF attachments. Any employment with the College is contingent upon satisfactory completion of a background check and drug screen.
Affirmative Action Statement: Cuyahoga Community College is committed to attaining excellence through the recruitment and retention of a qualified and diverse workforce. Cuyahoga Community College is an equal employment/educational opportunity institution.