Assists in the development and implementation of a comprehensive marketing plan that will increase attendance and enhance the fan experience. Assists with group ticket sales. Participates in the fulfillment and successful execution of corporate sponsorship elements.
Funding for this position is based on revenue generated funds and therefore continued employment is based on availability of these funds.
- Assists to develop, direct and enhance in-game promotions
- Assists with implementing marketing initiatives to increase attendance at intercollegiate sporting events
- Provides coaches and staff with marketing support
- Assists with the development of a plan for group ticket sales
- Assists in compiling attendance analysis, promotion details, ticket promos, and expenses by sport
- Acts as a mentor to student assistants at athletic marketing events
- Assist Multi Media Rights Partner with the fulfillment of corporate sponsorships
- Able to deal with multiple tasks or projects at one time
- Excellent interpersonal, initiative, teamwork, problem solving, technology, organization, communication (verbal and written), time management, project management and presentation skills
- Proficient with computer applications and programs (i.e. Microsoft Office suite)
- Strong attention to detail and strong organizational and follow up skills
- Strong customer service skills and phone etiquette
Bachelor’s degree in related field or an equivalent combination of relevant education and experience