Marketing and Communications Coordinator - Tufts Center for The Study of Drug Development, School o
Marketing and Communications Coordinator - Tufts Center for The Study of Drug Development, School of Medicine-18001582
The Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Developments at Tufts University provides strategic information to help drug developers, regulators and policy makers improve the quality and efficiency of pharmaceutical development, review and utilization. Tufts CSDD conducts a wide range of in-depth analyses on pharmaceutical issues and hosts symposia, workshops, and public forums.
The Marketing and Communications Coordinator provides advanced level support in promoting effective communications across the department, school or division in addition to people outside of the center. S/he assists in the development of print materials and messaging including proofreading, editing and drafting communications materials. S/he assists in the design and layout of publications and coordinates publicity materials, advertising and public relations for events. In addition, s/he assists in creating, monitoring and updating website, drafts/posts social media posts and monitors activity and triages or refers media inquiries to appropriate party. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator assists with budgets, special projects and provides general administrative support as necessary. Responsible for the design implementation of marketing strategies/campaigns. The Marketing and Communications Coordinator offers support in maintaining and updating CSDD bibliography. S/he will also maintain files, databases and inventory of communications materials.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in communications, marketing, or related field with minimum 1-2 yrs experience in marketing or public relations, including web and social media development.
- Self-motivated with ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Excellent written communication skills for marketing including grammar, proofreading, discretion and creativity.
- Proficient command of English required.
- Familiarity with social media platforms; competence with project planning and balancing multiple priorities are critical.
- Experience in web design and content production and with photo, audio, and/or video-editing is a plus.
- Experience in nonprofit marketing/communications helpful; experience in education preferred.
An employee in this position must complete all appropriate background checks at the time of hire, promotion, or transfer.
Equal Opportunity Employer – minority/females/veterans/disability/sexual orientation/gender identity.
Primary Location: United States-Massachusetts-Boston
Job: Administrative Support
Organization: Ctr for Study of Drug Dev.
Employee Status: Regular
Job Posting: Sep 13, 2018, 1:54:55 PM