Cycling Instructor -Athletics and Recreation
At the Coors Fitness Center, we are your partner in sports and wellness! Conveniently located on the University of Denver campus, we are open to the public and provide a variety of membership options for DU students, DU faculty & staff, DU alumni and the Denver Community.
The Cycling Instructor will lead the Friday 6am Cycling class on a weekly basis.
This is a non-benefited position not to exceed 1,000 hours in a calendar year.
- Delivers entertaining, motivational, safe and professional Indoor Cycling classes to ensure students/members.
- Meets daily class attendance goals and completes all administrative duties as required for this role.
- Provides excellent customer service by promptly responding to member needs, concerns, and questions and develops positive relationships with participants by leading inspiring, challenging and entertaining indoor cycling classes and engaging in conversation before and after classes
- High School Diploma or GED
- Nationally recognized Cycling Instructor certification
- Current CPR,AED,First Aid Certification
- 1+ years experience
- Friday 6am class, weekly
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by 4:00 p.m. (MST) September 19, 2018
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply.
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Resume and/or application
- Cycling Certification
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certification
NOTE: The online system is limited to uploading 10 files. Please combine content if necessary to get all content uploaded.
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.