Director, Institutional Research
Oversees the collection, analysis, and improvement in quality of university data. Works with various university stakeholders regarding data needs for program reviews, accreditation, strategic planning, and decision-making. Works to ensure that Institutional Research objectives and goals align with university priorities.
- Ensure that necessary and routine data are of the highest quality and readily available in a timely fashion to university stakeholders (e.g. in dashboard format).
- Collect, check, and report institutional data to state and federal government entities as required by practice and policy (e.g. IHL, IPEDS, etc.).
- Collect, check, and report institutional data to/for various accreditation bodies such as SACSCOC, CAPE, AACSB, ABET, and other program level bodies. Performs data pulls to support other university level data initiatives (e.g. Digital Measures, Quality Enhancement Plan, Institutional Effectiveness, retention efforts).
- Work closely with university administration to streamline data collection processes, improve data quality, and ensure that data collection processes align with university priorities. Regularly evaluate departmental priorities and objectives with respect to national trends in Institutional Research.
- Work closely with programs and other university stakeholders with their data needs. Educate the various stakeholders on the meaning, quality, and value of various data sets and data analyses.
- Manage the Institutional Research budget, supervise staff, and perform additional duties as needed.
Apply for Director, Institutional Research
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly