Enrollment Service Solutions Associate
The Nature of this One Stop Shop, Customer Service Strategic Communications position will be to receive inbound telephone calls from the general public; responding quickly to inquiries and issues regarding student marketing, admissions, registrar/records and student financial aid during regular business hours.
- The mission will be to respond quickly to inquiries or resolve issues primarily in the offices of Student Marketing, University Admissions, Registrar/Records, and Student Financial Aid between the hours of 8:00 and 5:30 on most occasions, but position necessitates flexibility to work on nights and weekends occasionally for calling campaigns.
- The associate will respond verbally to inquiries and offer reference information regarding the KSU website to enhance information outcomes.
- It will be the business practice to handle inquiries with one contact transaction and avoid the need to transfer and call back issues.
- It is the objective to resolve calls within an acceptable time frame by being familiar with a list of FAQs, website resources and knowledge of policies and procedures to enforce within Enrollment Services. Issues that are beyond the authority of this role will be submitted as call back tickets and designated staff follow-up.
- The associate will be measured by a variety of criteria, but primarily how well calls are managed, tracked, resolution time, performance metrics, and customer satisfaction.
- Bachelor's degree and 4 years experience or 2 years of college coursework and 6 years of related employment
- Must be able to demonstrate excellent telephone etiquette as well as familiarity with computer navigation using Microsoft Office suite
- Bilingual (Spanish) or other languages beyond English welcome
- Specific customer service telephone experience and advanced business writing skills are preferred.