COMPLIANCE AND PRIVACY PROGRAM COORDINATOR
Duties: The Compliance and Privacy Program Coordinator ('CPPC') will provide programmatic support for strategic initiatives and other activities of the Institutional Compliance and Privacy Offices within the Office of Audit, Compliance and Privacy. The CPPC will utilize his/her policy knowledge, data analysis and reporting, communications and project management skills in furtherance of the mission, goals, projects, and responsibilities of the University's Institutional Compliance and Privacy functions.
Activities will include:
* Tracking issues, incidents and inquiries in order to ensure effective, timely follow-up;
* Developing a wide variety of written materials - including, but not limited to, email, meeting agendas and minutes, and status reports - for a range of audiences;
* Responding to and triaging privacy and compliance inquiries from stakeholders, patients, and other constituencies
* Developing, implementing and evaluating policies;
* Creating strategic communications and web site content;
* Planning of events, meetings and training and awareness sessions;
* Querying, analyzing and reporting on data via Excel, PowerPoint and other institutional databases;
* Synthesizing information, drafting and editing documents and communications regarding Privacy and Compliance program administration;
* Providing programmatic and analytic support on matters related to program planning and management;
* Assisting with the implementation of a wide range of strategic plans developed by the Institutional Compliance Officer and Chief Privacy Officers for the University and Penn Medicine
* Ad hoc problem solving.
Qualifications: A Bachelor's Degree and 3 years to 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
This role requires:
* Quantitative and qualitative analytic and critical thinking and problem solving skills;
* Clear and professional written and oral communication;
* Ability to maintain effective organizational, time management and prioritization systems independently;
* Demonstration of empathy for members of the communities served;
* Strict confidentiality due to access to highly sensitive information;
* Responsiveness to questions from a students, faculty, patients, administrators and others; and
* Facility with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; social media platforms; and the ability to learn and use compliance and privacy-related software.
Reference Number: 78-29801
Salary Grade: 027
Employment Type: Exempt
Org: Audit and Privacy
Special Requirements: Background check required after a conditional job offer is made. Consideration of the background check will be tailored to the requirements of the job.
Job Family: A-General/Professional Administrative